THE SMITHS - "GIRLFRIEND IN A COMA"


TÍTULO: GIRLFRIEND IN A COMA (NOVIA EN COMA)
ARTISTA: THE SMITHS


Girlfriend in a coma, I know
NOVIA EN COMA, LO SÉ
I know - it's serious
LO SÉ - ES GRAVE
Girlfriend in a coma, I know
NOVIA EN COMA, LO SÉ
I know - it's really serious
LO SÉ - ES REALMENTE GRAVE

There were times when I could
HUBO TIEMPOS EN QUE PUDE
Have "murdered" her
HABERLA "MATADO"
(But you know, I would hate
(PERO TÚ LO SABES, ODIARÍA
Anything to happen to her)
QUE LE PASARA ALGO)

No, I don't want to see her
NO, NO QUIERO VERLA

Do you really think
¿DE VERDAD CREES
She'll pull through?
QUE VA A RECUPERARSE?
Do you really think
¿DE VERDAD CREES
She'll pull through?
QUE VA A RECUPERARSE?
Pull through...
RECUPERARSE

Girlfriend in a coma, I know
NOVIA EN COMA, LO SÉ
I know - it's serious
LO SÉ - ES GRAVE
My, my, my, my, my, my baby, goodbye
MI, MI, MI, MI ,MI, MI AMOR, ADIÓS

There were times when I could
HUBO MOMENTOS CUANDO PUDE
Have "strangled" her
HABERLA "ESTRANGULADO"
(But you know, I would hate
(PERO TÚ LO SABES, ODIARÍA
Anything to happen to her)
QUE LE PASARA ALGO)
Would you please
¡POR FAVOR
Let me se heer!
ME DEJARÍAN VERLA!

Do you really think
¿DE VERDAD CREES
She'll pull through?
QUE VA A RECUPERARSE?
Do you really think
¿DE VERDAD CREES
She'll pull through?
QUE VA A RECUPERARSE?
Pull Through...
RECUPERARSE
As I whisper my last goodbyes
MIENTRAS SUSURRO MI ÚLTIMO ADIÓS

I know - IT'S SERIOUS
LO SÉ - ES GRAVE

No hay comentarios.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...